May 1-29, 2021
Deepen your Hatha practice through the exploration of flow and movement, longer holds, and challenging shapes. This class will help you develop strength, flexibility, balance, and control through awareness of your body, breath, and the present moment.
In this course, you will:
- Build and maintain strong bones, muscles, and connective tissue
- Develop strength, flexibility, and resilience in your body and mind
- Enhance agility, mobility, stability and balance
- Improve mind-body awareness and presence
- Ease and reduce stress, tension, and anxiety through awareness, mindfulness, meditation, and use of breath
- Boost your immune system through movement, postures, and breath
- Get better sleep
- Improve your posture by learning to correctly align your body
- Find compassion, acceptance, contentment, gratitude, and happiness
- Feel refreshed, rejuvenated, relaxed, and renewed
- Train your mind to focus on present moments and tasks
If you happen to miss a class, you will be able to access the class recording to catch up. Class recordings are made available for the duration of the course.